Weekly Tea Favorites - July 1, 2016
Here are this week's tea favorites. Enjoy!
- How To Host A Lovely Tea Party: Great advice on hosting a tea party by Your Tea.
- Marinating with Tea: Our own recipe for marinating with tea just in time for Fourth of July.
- Pile Fermentation: The Catalyst That Creates Shou Puer: Tea Journey delivers in this article about pile fermentation - a modern technique to create shou puer.
- Flavoring Tea at Home with Home-Grown Herbals: T Ching shows how to flavor our tea with our own herbals.
- Tea Remedies: The Daily Tea shows us how to make wellness remedies with tea.
- World Tea Expo: There are many wonderful posts from tea bloggers about World Tea Expo 2016. Here are a few - World Tea Expo - The Night Life by Tea For Me Please, The Return of the Fellowship to World Tea Expo by Geoff, a.k.a. Lazy Literatus, at SteepStories.com, Pre WTE Excitement by Rachel at I Heart Teas, World Tea Expo 2016 Part 5 by My Japanese Green Tea, Lasting Impressions from the 2016 World Tea Expo by Marzipan at tealover.net, World Tea Expo Gathers Thousands from World Tea News, and there are many more out there!
Have a safe and fantastic Fourth of July Weekend!
Raising my cup to you,