January Newsletter 2016
Did you know that January is hot tea month? Tea can help with your new year's resolutions to become healthier. The Tea Council of the U.S.A. has created a #drinktea campaign to help promote tea culture. You can check out their efforts at www.teausa.org. At Teaprints that is our main mission as well - to promote tea culture. We want to spread tea love to everyone everywhere! Our products are a great way to start a conversation with fellow tea lovers or those who are curious about your love for tea! Here is what is happening for Teaprints in January:
- American Apparel 100% California Fleece Hoodies: These hoodies are SO warm! They are perfect for these cold, winter months with your favorite cuppa tea. We have started out with our Tea Rex Hoodie and our Brew. Drink. Repeat Hoodie but will eventually have all designs available.
- Teaprints T-Shirt Giveaway: Today is the last day to enter for your chance to win a Teaprints T-shirt on Tea For Me Please. Click here to enter.
- Tea Totes: We will be launching our tea totes in January! These totes make great bags to carry books, groceries, or anything you need to tote around. Plus, they have really cool tea designs!
- Teaprints Posters: We will also be working on putting our fun and funky tea designs onto museum quality posters to make a statement in any room.
- Tea Culture Promotion: We will be sharing posts about tea benefits, exploring types of tea, tea recipes, and more. If there is something tea related that you would like us to discuss, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Raising my cup to you,