TeaPrints Weekly Tea Favorites
There are so many wonderful tea articles every week and sometimes it's hard to find them all. So, we are going to start a new tradition! Each week, we will share with you our weekly tea favorites. If you find something you would like us to share, please let us know so we can share it too. Below you will find this week's TeaPrints Weekly Favorites:
- The Lazy Literatus: Geoff Norman writes about a Russian tea garden, The Host Tea Estate. You can read all about it here.
- Notes On Tea: Georgia reviews Cloud Nine Teas Old Arbor Lincang Black Tea. Read her review here.
- Tea Time Magazine: Tea Time Magazine shares "Delicious Ways to Honor Mom" just in time for Mother's Day. Read that article here.
- T Ching: Read Part Two of their "A Taste of Ikigai: From Pluck to Pour" which features a unique experience to pick and process Hawaiian tea. Read their blog post here.
- The Cup of Life: Lu Ann shares how to make Tea Simple Syrup. Get the recipe here.
I hope you enjoy our Weekly Tea Favorites. Check us out next week for more!
Raising my cup to you,