Five Best Teas for Weight Loss
Drinking tea is a delicious way to help you lose weight! It can help in many ways, but below I have listed five teas and why they are effective weight loss tools:
- Oolong Tea: This tea is best known as the weight-loss tea. Oolong tea boosts your body's ability to metabolize lipids (fats) because it contains catechins which aids weight loss. Studies have found that drinking Oolong regularly can help in losing one pound per week!
- Green Tea: Green tea also contains catechins that aid in boosting metabolism. Green Tea fights belly fat and helps your liver to turn fat into energy.
- Mint Tea: The soothing smell of mint can help shed pounds because its aromatheraphy effects can suppress your appetite. Drinking mint tea 3 - 4 times a day can get you into your skinny jeans by helping you lose up to five pounds per month.
- White Tea: White tea is the least processed tea and is a rich source of antioxidants and polyphenols. It can boost the breakdown of fat and block new fat cells from forming. It is a powerful diet tea!
- Rooibos Tea: For a caffeine-free option, Rooibos tea reduces the stress hormones that trigger hunger and fat storage. It is perfect to sip in the evenings to avoid snacking at night.
Tea can greatly improve your health in a very tasty way! If you are trying to lose a few pounds or just want to maintain your healthy weight, the benefits of tea will improve your health and satisfy your taste buds in a unique and wonderful way. Tea suppresses your hunger hormones, increases calorie burning, melts fat, and reduces your risk of heart disease & diabetes too. So enjoy, sip a cup of tea, and help promote tea culture with TeaPrints!
Raising my cup to you,