FAQ for TeaPrints T-Shirts & Hoodies
You love wearing your TeaPrints products! They are awesome and you want to keep them looking great, but how do you do that? Below are some frequently asked questions about our t-shirts and hoodies:
- How Do I Care for My T-Shirt and/or Hoodie? All TeaPrints t-shirts and hoodies should be washed inside out in cold water and tumbled dry on low heat. Please refer to the washing instructions printed on each garment's label.
- How Do I Pick My Size? Please refer to the sizing chart for your particular garment provided on each product page before making your selection.
- Will My Shirt/Hoodie Shrink? Our shirts/hoodies are pre-shrunk and specially washed by the manufacturer, which gives them a super-soft texture. As with all garments, however, they may shrink in the wash a little. We recommend washing your t-shirt inside out and drying on low-heat 50% and then hang drying to avoid shrinking.
- Notice an Off-White Residue on Your Shirt/Hoodie? Don't worry, this is a special solution used for printing and can sometimes leave marks during the drying process. These are not stains and will wash off after the first wash cycle. Teaprints' printers use the latest in garment printing technology. The inks are water-based and eco-friendly.
- What Brands Do You Source? TeaPrints unisex t-shirts are printed on Anvil Lightweight Fashion Short Sleeve T-Shirts with Tearaway Labels. Our Women's t-shirts are printed on American Apparel Fine Jersey Short Sleeve t-shirts, and our Youth t-shirts (coming soon) will be printed on American Apparel Youth Fine Jersey Short Sleeve t-shirts. Our TeaPrints hoodies are printed on American Apparel Unisex California Fleece Pullover hoodies. American Apparel garments are made in the USA. All products are printed in the USA.
- How can I be notified about new products and designs? Sign up for the TeaPrints Newsletter and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for notifications, special offers, promos, new products, and more.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you!
Raising my cup to you,